Welcome to JJEM: A Multi-Disicplinary Journal of JNNCE, Shimoga. Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, the seventh issue of the JJEM Journal (Vol.4 No.1) will be published online during Oct/Nov 2020.
1. Title of the Article: The title of the paper should be in a 14 point Times New Roman and should be bold and neatly typed, entered and capitalized.
2. Name of Author: The author (s) full name, designation, affiliation (s), address, mobile /landline numbers and Email id / alternate email should be in 11 point Times New Roman. It must be centered underneath the title.
3. Abstract: Use italicized text for abstract not exceeding 250 words. The abstract must be informative and explain the background, aims, methodology, results and conclusion.
4. Introduction: Article must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared on a 1.5 spaces and single column with 1” margin set for top, bottom, left and right. It should be typed in 12 point times new roman with page numbers at the bottom and center of the every page.
5. Headings: Headings should be in a 13 point Times New Roman with bold with left aligned, subheadings should be in bold letters with 12 point Times New Roman.
6. Main Text: The main text should be in a 12 point Times New Roman, 1.5 spaces and justified. Use separate numbers for figures and tables with appropriate title. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table / figure.
7. Reference: Arrange alphabetically with single spaces. Mention name of journal / magazine / book, edition, volume, page numbers, full website and other related things.